Sherry FitzGerald Lettings
Full Time - 6 month probationary period
IFSC, Dublin 1
Experience using Blockman, Must have D Licence from PSRA
TBC - depending on experience
Sherry FitzGerald Lettings are the market leaders in residential lettings & property management and have recently created our Block Management service. We are now looking for a driven property manager to manage existing developments and pursue new business opportunities.
The position is based in our busy IFSC office and the main responsibilities are not limited to:
- Full management of existing developments
- Dealing with OMC queries from tenants / residents
- Liasing with contractors
- Preparing budgets
- Attending meetings with directors of OMCs and AGMs
The ideal candidate will also have experience in using Letman and will assist the property management team with queries from individual managed properties and will also have the following attributes:
- Experience in dealing with a very high volume of inbound calls & emails
- Good knowledge of Outlook & Word
- Ability to read and understand financial information and explain figures to clients
- Ability to think on their feet
- Problem solver
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strives in a very busy environment
Salary TBC but will depend on experience.
Please only apply if you have a D licence from the PSRA and a full driving licence is required.
Please send your CV together with a cover letter outlining salary expectation.