Retired Membership of the Irish Property and Facility Management Association is open to IPFMA Members and Fellows to apply.
The Board’s decision in relation to all matters pertaining to Retired Membership is final.
Criteria for Retired Membership
Members or Fellows who wish to apply for Retired Membership of the IPFMA must meet the following criteria:
- Be an existing Member or Fellow of the IPFMA
- Submit a declaration confirming that all employment has ceased. That is, Retired Membership is not sector specific. Part-time employment does not qualify.
- Refrain from using MIPFMA / FIPFMA post nominal
- Retired Members are not eligible to exercise a vote at a General meeting of the company
Applicants must submit a completed declaration form to the IPFMA.
Fee for Retired Membership: €40.00 per annum
RETIRED MEMBER BENEFITS
- Can continue to attend ‘free of charge’ Association events e.g. CPDs / Meetings etc
- Are not required to comply with compulsory CPD requirements
- Can participate in IPFMA Committees or working groups
- Will continue to be included in all IPFMA Communications / Bulletins / Newsletters